Most companies need a marketing focus to achieve the goals of their business plan.
The problem is how to find the dedicated time and the necessary expertise to make sure this happens.
This is how it works:
- I come to your offices or meet off-site for one day a month, for six months or as long as we believe is required.
- At the initial meeting we help you to plan your marketing so all activities work towards achieving your business plan.
- At every following meeting we agree the marketing activities to be done for the month, then together we will spend the rest of the day doing practical marketing.
- This could involve composing a newsletter, making telephone calls, market research, writing copy for sales literature or a website, organising an event or conference, sorting out your social media presence, and any other marketing which meets your needs.
You are then left to complete the work during the rest of the month.
On our return the following month together we review the achievements of the past few weeks, and plan for the next.
Then, once again, we get down to some practical marketing work with you.
Stay on the Right Track
Don’t become distracted; stay on the right track and you will meet your goals.
Working with Duckwood for one very concentrated day every month for six months (or two half days) will make sure you have guidance and direction, you are accountable, and you can measure the success of your marketing.
You will also learn various marketing techniques along the way, see how they work for your business, and be able to stand on your own two feet very quickly.
This is a very cost-effective way to plan your marketing, learn different techniques, see how they work in practice, and make your targets less daunting and more achievable.
A Programme to Suit You
More Marketing Mentor programmes are in development, so there will be one for your business.
Simply speak to Duckwood Marketing and we can develop a value-for-money programme for your business.
Mentoring programmes are from £300 a month for a one-day face-to-face meeting a month for a minimum of six months, plus:
- You receive the expertise and advice of a marketeer with many year’s of European and UK experience, a wide range of hints and tips, marketing assistance completely customised to your business, and as much telephone and email support between meetings as you require.
- You will build a customised marketing folder to contain all your vital documents which will become a reference book for you and your team.
- You will also be able to converse knowledgeably with suppliers such as website and graphic designers, advertisers and event organisers.
- You will maximise your marketing budget and be able to show true return on investment. Your brand will become well known and your employees will be delighted to work in your business.